Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HOT MOOD Goes PuNK

My friend David (pictured here with me) who is the owner and designer of "Hot Mood" msged me and said that he wanted me to try something on that wasn't quite done yet to see what I though. Knowing David's design's I expected some amazingly hawt totally smexed up dress! Take a look at one of those dresses here. I love a little bit of EVERYTHING this gurl can rawk anything if it feels right! I totally loved this from the moment I tried it on and couldn't take it all all day and OMG did I get msg's. :P Everyone loved it, it's quite the attention getter! I love the skirt it's so smexy! However.. I especially LOVED the big eye pastie nip covers! o.O LMAO I have never seen anything like that before! That's David sooo different and inventive!

David is a newer designer that you need to keep your eye on. He creates totally hawt fashions of ALL kinds!;)

NO necklace would be hawter to wear with this outfit then ROZOREGALIA'S Hydra! You have three version to choose from to wear for one price for such a gorgeous well made piece! It's simply HAWT to the max and it goes purrfectly with this baybee! ;)

I'm rawkin' Red Queen's NEWest Skin and hair! I just LOVE Ruth's design's she is so unique. I have been a big fan of hers for awhile now. I especially love the optional rhinestone detail on these skins! They are sprinkled all over your chest and down south... :P I am a glittery kind of gurl so I am totally loving these! Ruth's skins always have such great dramatic makeup! Her skins and hair gives you that kind of "I can kick anyone's ass" kind of feel and look dayum smexyyyyyy doing it! GURL POWER! YaY!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

CLOTHES: (Hot Mood) - (Hot Mood) Punk Lady NEW
SKIN: [rQ] - [rQ]Skin~Bronze@TYPE.o3-B.NEW
HAIR: [rQ]- [rQ]VoiD NEW
COLLAR: ROZOREGALIA - +ROZOREGALIA*HYDRA* NEW
SHOES: [ shooZ!  - [ shooZ! STING BLACK Heelz ]
BRACELETS: *ICED* - *ICED* Platinum Blair Bangles (AD)

No comments:

Post a Comment