Sunday, March 28, 2010

NEW LeeZu Pariizian Pantsuit



The NEW Pariizian pantsuit from LeeZu is gorgeous! It comes in 3 colors, Earth, Air and Black. I was totally blown away when I seen it. I'm in love! It's soooo smexy, sooo unique, soooo haute couture, SOOOOO LeeZu! It's provocative yet sweet with a vintage feel to it. I love the way the suspender's look like they are trying to cover your nip's but they don't quite do it XP and oh.. that ruffled prim collar, wow! Yes, you wear it like this but if you want to go for a more demure look you can always wear a bra or camisole underneath. I say go for it because there couldn't be a more gorgeous outfit to do it for or in!

I wanted to keep the accessories to a minimum because the pantsuit make's such a impact, it speaks for itself so I just wore my NEW Hydra hand ring's from ROZOREGALIA. They are just gorgeous, well made and unique, I just love them! It comes with 3 options just like the matching Hydra collar necklace. ROZOREGALIA makes such unique and well made jewelry.

Last but not least I'm rawkin' my NEW hawt Tiger Claw heels from SLink. They are to die for! I just love the way the toes look so realistic on these and the colors are just beautiful!

I'm using totally fab new Americas Next Top Model poses by Posies! BTW make sure you go there every day and pick up the cool New 1L pose!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

PANTSUIT: [LeeZu!] - [LeeZu!] Pariizian Suit NEW
HAND RINGS: ROZOREGALIA - +ROZOREGALIA*HYDRA*HANDRING NEW
POSES: Posies - Posies-ANTM
HEELS: SLink - SLink Tiger Heels Fatpack NEW
SKIN: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-EclatTan-makeup5
HAIR: [LeLutka] - [LeeZu!] - ADENA hair - Pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment