Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kunglers NEW Giftie & ADORABLE Bunnies!

If you are like me you just LOVE cutie thingies! I can't get enough of them! I'm such a gurlie gurl when it comes to things like that! I found a couple of those cutie thingies and it was these ADORABLE bunnies by Industrious Kitty Designs these have to be the MOST cutest ever! The have such big beautiful sweet eyes and are animated! Their eyes move, open and shut. Both are such a great prices too! I have seen the shoulder bunnies around the grid that are not even half this cute at double the price so I was thrilled when I found her and had to snag her in both colors!

And OMG... the big bunny with a pose that cradles you is sooooooooooo cute!!! LOL She has animated eyes and emits pretty PINK HEART'S! :D

I'm so glad that IKD has their items on Xstreet so I can send some as Easter gifties. Don't you love it when you can find great things on Xstreet? It makes giving gifties so much easier!

You can get all of these cutie pie's on Xstreet or TP over to Industrious Kitty Designs shop. They have lots of other cool items available that I picked up that I will be showing you at a later time but for now I had to share my new Baby bunnies with all of you. :)

I found these hawt boot's at Kittys Lair. It comes with a easy re size menu, cuff's on or off option. I just love the buckle on the side, such a nice added detail.

Kittys Lair has also has some really smexy clothing and NEW their Nadia sandals are so pretty and are perfect for Spring and Summer! I've shown some of them here on my bloggy! They come in lots of pretty colors are well made with a easy to use skin color menu with  realistic looking toes!

Kunglers NEW Easter group giftie to all of it's memebers. This pretty shirt comes in blue and in yellow. Kunglers is one of the MUST JOIN group's and it's ONLY 50L to join! AvaGardner is very generous to her group members and is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet! Thank you Ava and Happy Easter to you too! :)

I'm wearing one a beautiful NEW skin by Garage that has the sweetest pretty face, I just love her lip's and pretty complection.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

ANIMATED BUNNY: IKD-Shoulder Bunny NEW
HUG ME BUNNY: IKD-Gray Hug Me Bunny NEW
Industrious Kitty Designs on XSTREET  & Industrious Kitty Designs SHOP IN WORLD
BOOTS: Kittys Lair - *KL* Boots Florence 4.4 Stellar Black
SKIN: .:::GARAGE:::. - Alexandra skin-tone  6 makeup 3 NEW
SHIRT: Kunglers - (Kunglers) Eastern Egg - group gift (Look in AvaGardner Kungler's profile to join) NEW
HAIR: [AMG BOUDOIR]  - [AMG BOUDOIR]  SHERINE    HAIRSTYLE *WHITE TO BLACK* PACK
SKIRT: {paper.doll} - {paper.doll} TweedMini-Black

No comments:

Post a Comment