Saturday, March 20, 2010

NEW Stiletto Moody Lana's





 NEW "Lana" from the Stiletto Goddess of them all Stiletto Moody!! Months back Stiletto gave all of her group members the most fab glam prezzie! A pair of Lana Stiletto's! It was a limited edition in the color badseed red. The Lana design was not going to be sold again and not in that color. I was not too happy hearing about that because I felt that these heel's were so gorgeous and I wanted them in other color's. I just couldn't believe that these heel's would not be available again, what a waste of a beautiful design! I understood that it was a special limited prezzie but.. well. I really wanted them! LOL I knew that a few friends of mine that are Moody devotee's themselves wanted these Lana's in other colors also. It only stands to reason that a great number of you felt the same way and by popular demand Miss Moody decided to put these gorgeous Lana babies in her New Winter collection for us!! Can I get a YaY??? YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! LOL ;D
We were sooooooo thrilled to find this out and when we seen the New color's omg!! The color badseed that was made as a very special group prezzie is not for sale and will never ever be made again in that shade and sadly if you missed out back then you will never be able to get them. :( I know, I know.. but you have Lana now and in the most gorgeous color's!! :)

Huggies ღ Kissies to all but especially to ღღDancerღღ
Goli

HEELS: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody Bare Lana (ColorSet) v1.16 (lrg)

No comments:

Post a Comment