Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NEW Gabriel Dresses & Moodys!




NEWness from Gabriel are these beautiful and smexy off the shoulder loose sweater dresses. I just love Gabriel they fastly have become one of my favorite shop's. Their clothing is original and well made as is their gorgeous accessories. My only complaint is that they don't put out new items fast enough. XP

I just love that they made neutral colors and pretty candy colors. The low slung hip belt's on these dresses have great textures, are detachable, chic and soooo smexy! Well worth the price of the dress alone if you ask me. I know I will be wearing them with many other things.

My NEW gorgeous Stiletto Moody Bare Robin Booties come in soooooo many yummy colors that I knew I was sure to find the perfect color combo's to match these dresses without even batting an eye and sure enough I did! I just love the options on Moody's New Bare Robin's, you can zip them up or un zip them and have the gorgeous quilting texture shown. 

Since I've been on SL I have been following Stiletto Moody. I found her shop after being here for less then a month, thanks to my friend Bailey who I will love to death forever for showing me that gorgeous shoe paradise called "Stiletto Moody"! I drove her insane taking me to shoe shop after shoe shop because I couldn't find anything good enough that I wanted, correction..... that I needed! 

By my own admition I have to say that I am addicted to beautiful quality shoes in RL and as in RL I have to have shoes that will make me go "OMG I needddddddddd!" and on SL Miss SM is the one and the only that never fails to get that reaction from me! LOL I can't even remember how many places it was over the course of a week that Bailey took me too but it was tons but she put up with me, Thank you Bailey!ღ

My very first purchase was SM's Bare Greta fat pack and OMG I have been hooked every since! My Greta's were just as gorgeous then are they are now!

I'm wearing Glow's totally fab Lace Fedora hat's. I just love hat's! These are so chic, don't you just love the feather's? The Brown Fedora was a giftie from my bestie ღ Luc ღ

Mandala's accessories are 2nd to none, I just love the fact that they have smexy long nail's attached to the bracelet's! 

I'm giving my ღ Carlos a kissie in the last photo. He's dressed in a sweet and sexy sweater by our favorite designer and dear friend ღ Machang ღ  of  AOHARU.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

DRESSES: Gabriel - ::GB::Loose sweater female NEW
BOOTIES: Stiletto Moody Boutique - Stiletto Moody Bare Robin (Color Set) v1.30 (lrg) NEW
HAIR: fri.day - fri. - Miley - Cynical Black NEW
HAIR: fri.day - fri. - Miley - Anxious Blond NEW
EYES: Poetic Colors - pc eyes by LL - deep blue sea
LIP PIERCING: [ skream! ]  - [ skream! ] "Love my lips" piercing NEW
LASHES: [the Obscene] -[the oBscene] Collection Lashes-AYM
NAILS & RINGS: - [MANDALA] - [MANDALA]TAKARA / Nail&Ring
HAT'S: [ glow ] - [glow] Studio - Hat - Lace
SKIN: LAQ - LAQ ~ Tasha2 - 01 [Nougat] Glow skin

Carlos
SWEATER: AOHARU - AOHARU_BT_RibbedCollarSweater_Gray(Collar/AttachA_Chest)
JEANS: +Grasp+ - Jeans (From the Fat Pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment