Wednesday, March 31, 2010

#23 Red is My Color When using Chaisuki





Chaisuki´s New Release is so fantastic. BRIANNA will make u feel so damn sexy. Click on pictures to see all details. Nice lips, great colors. OMG u should check it out. Go to store now and try demos to fall in love like I did.

Oh that outfit is so "my style". I loved that combination Tee+Jeans+Sneakers. Never used that before. LoL (ya know I am kidding =P)

Just take Notes.

Kiss*Call me 

Luc

SKINS: *** Chaisuki ***  - 1st pic: FULL SET BRIANNA cream-vanille ; 2nd pic: FULL SET BRIANNA peach-caramel
LASHES: *** Chaisuki ***  - lashes32 brianna
TEE: {paper.doll} - VNeckTee-Cherry
JEANS: {paper.doll} - XtraLowDenim-IndigoWash
SHOES: UBU - UBU Drunks
BANGLES:  Izzie's - Bangles Silver Pack
HAIR: AOHARU - AOHARU_HAIR_Rita01b(Espresso)

No comments:

Post a Comment