Monday, March 15, 2010

Curio's Beautiful Cupid v2

I am in total love with Curio's Cupid skins and I'm soooo happy that she made us Cupid v2!! This set of skins makeup's are different then the first and the brows are darker. Both versions of Cupid are just gorgeous and I'm thrilled that Gala Phoenix made us another new set. I wish she would do that with all of her skins! XP

One look at her face and you know instantly it's a Curio skin. With hose beautiful full pouty lush lips how could it not be? Cupid has the MOST sweetest lovely face ever!

As with all of Curio's skins, Cupid's body is very realistic and smexy looking, I don't know how Gala does does it because all her skins are just so gorgeous time and time again. I can't wait to see what she has planned for us for Spring and Summer. :)

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

SKIN: :GP: - :GP: Cupid 2-Sundust
EYES: Poetic Colors - pc eyes by LL - deep blue sea
HAIR:  >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< Joanna - walnut
LINGERIE: *Fishy Strawberry* - *Fishy Strawberry* Lingerie - Summer Garden Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment