Friday, March 19, 2010

Uniquely beautiful COCO

COCO is one of my favorite shop's. They always have unique, beautiful, well made and oh soooooo chic  clothing and accessories. I fell in love with this tulip dress with it's unusual gorgeous sculpted skirt and top I just had to snag it. When I found out that it also came with this very chic hat I was thrilled to say the least!! With dress and hat like this I kept the accessories simple yet chic to have added more would have only detracted from the impact that this totally fab dress makes!

I'm wearing New heels by Pirate Art's. Their "Glam Heels" are just beautiful. I love the smexy sculpt of these babies with their thicker platform and skinny heel. Shown here in the black suede. The Glam Heel's come in lot's of different beautiful colors and textures like their suede, shiny and printed versions . I especially am lovin' the smexy leopard print Glam Heels that I will be showing you in another posty! I hope they make a Tiger and Zebra version as well. Wouldn't that be totally fab?! Pirate Art's is a new shop for me that I am soooo glad that I found! They also have lot's of other item's in their shop that you will love!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

DRESS: *COCO* - *COCO*_TulipHemDress_Beige
HEELS: Pirate Arts - =PIA= Suede Glam Heels -black- NEW
JEWELRY: [glow] - [ glow ] studio - Black Friday Set
SKIN: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-EclatTan-makeup5
EYES: Poetic Colors - pc deep blue

No comments:

Post a Comment