Sunday, March 28, 2010

NEW TIK TOK'S Rene Skin

NEW beautiful Rene skins from TIK TOK! Rene comes in four skin shades Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. All are show here.

Rene has such a beautiful sweet face that I just love. Her eye makeup and lipshade combo's are so pretty. I just love her full beautiful lips. TIK TOK'S skins always have such beautiful complexion's to them and Rene is no exception.

TIK TOK dosen't only sell skins they have lot's to offer, I especially love their nahm nahm's for your mouth. Like their cherry blossom and rose flower's they are soooo sweet! Perfect accessory for Spring and Summer!

BTW: TIK TOK has moved so please update your book marks!

I'm wearing beautiful Spring lingerie by A&A Fashion's. Aren't the color's gorgeous? And the back of the lingerie is sooo hawt with it's tie up laces!

Agnieszka, A&A's owner and designer is so multi faceted in that she creates soooo many different items, from jewelry to nails to clothing and she does it ALL beautifully! She has her own unique totally hawt style that I just love! Even better still she is a lovely lady.

I'm wearing my favorite pearls by my friend Mala of Acid & Mala. Her pearls are so beautiful and come in different designs and yummy color's which are perfect for Spring and Summer!

My necklace and earring set by Donna Flora. Squinternet of Donna Flora makes the most amazing detailed shoes, handbags, jewelry and of course clothing!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

SKIN: TIK TOK - TIK TOK - Rene NEW
LINGERIE: A&A - A&A Fashion Lolita Set
PEARLS: :A&M:. .:A&M:. My Fabulous Necklace
HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< Chalice

No comments:

Post a Comment