Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NEW Glam Affair & EXILE Hair

I am in total love with the NEWest skins from Glam Affair "Helena". She is just gorgeous! We have come to expect beautiful quality skins from Glam Affair (formally Beauty Avatar) and Helena is certainly no exception.

I would have to say that tan skins by far our number the pale and natural skins in my inventory. With Helena though I am loving all of the three skin tones, the pale, natural and tan (all shown above) as Glam Affair's skins always have such beautiful complextions about them.

I love the new makeup combo's especially the shades of lipstick's! I wish I could find these in rl because I would soooo rawk them! Wouldn't you? They are new, different and total chicness at it's best!

I'm wearing the NEWest hairstyles from EXILE, Odette, Lucia, and Cassie. What I like about EXILE is that that their hair is always beautiful and fashion forward. I especially love the Lucia hairstyle with it's hair swept off to the side look and color change flowers, it's so lovely and perfect for Spring time!

Fishy Strawberry is a good shop to find some pretty lingerie. I especially love their sweet gurlie "Laundry Day" bra's and panties. I snagged a bunch of colors and styles at their last big sale and I am so glad that I did!

HAIR: EXILE - ( L-R in the shade "wheat") exile - Odette, Lucia, and Cassie
SKINS: -Glam Affair- - -Glam Affair- HELENA
EYES: Poetic Colors - Poetic Colors - Endless Summer Eyes
LINGERIE: *Fishy Strawberry* - *Fishy Strawberry* Ignition Lingerie Blue

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

No comments:

Post a Comment