Sunday, March 28, 2010

NEW Truth Hair & HUNNY BUNNY!

NEW Truth hair and OMG I love it sooooooooooooo much! I love to wear flowers in my hair and this is the first time anyone has made hair like this! Leave it to Truth Hawks! YaY!! These two new pretty hair styles have a daisy attached to it that can change to lot's of pretty colors or if you prefer you can hide the daisy all together.

I'm wearing MIASNOW'S NEW absolutley adorable HUNNY BUNNY SKINS! OMG Yes! BUNNY SKINS! More about these adorable babies in my next posty!! ;D

They went perfect with SiSSi's 1L beautiful Easter giftie to everyone! These bunny ears have a sculpted lily flower on them and not shown here it comes with a lily flower petal for you to munch on. How sweet is that? I'm also wearing SiSSi's cutie pearls! They are sooo adorable and come in lot's of Spring and Summer combination's!

I picked up this sweet dress at 5th and Oxford on the last 50L Friday.

Check out my ROCK! Callie Cline really know's that diamonds are a gurls best friend! *PINK* diamonds that is! ;)

Both item's are still being sold in those shop's I'm sure just not at that price.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

SKIN & SHAPE: MIASNOW - HUNNY BUNNY Skins NEW
HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< - Daisy & >TRUTH< - Marguerite NEW
PEARLS: *SiSSi* - *SiSSi* Cutie Flower Pink Yellow
EARS: *SiSSi* - *SiSSi* - *SiSSi* Happy Easter Dollarbie NEW
RING: caLLie cLine - the ROCK by caLLie cLine - pink diamond
DRESS: (5th&Oxford) - (5th&Oxford) 50L Jori Blouse & Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment