Sunday, March 14, 2010

Totally Fab FREEness

I just had to share it with you! This oh soooo chic purple dress is free, yes FREE! Why can't more freebies be this fab? I'm so glad that designer allowed us to edit this dress and make it for our own individual shapes. With a little editing it will look great on you too.

I just love the color! It goes with my New Berry Lana Stiletto Moody's!

I'm wearing one of $GaNKeD$'s newest designs and it's in my favorite color! PINK! I am in total love with Ganked!! Their jewels are so fashion foward so chic and well made with beautifully clear cut stones. Ganked's jewelry is not for the shrinking violet it's made for the kind of gurl that knows her fashion and isn't afraid to show her style and wear it well! It has that totally fab Lady Gaga feel to it.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

SHOES: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody Bare Lana (ColorSet) v1.16 (lrg)NEW
SKIN: -Glam Affair- - -Glam Affair- HELENA -Make Up 7 NEW
HAIR: Exile - Exile Carlotta/violetdawn NEW
JEWELRY: $GaNKeD$ - $GaNKeD$ Pink Pomp Jewelry Set NEW
DRESS: Roule - Roule - Zhia Dress (Purple) NEW (Group Giftie)
EYES: Poetic Colors - pc eyes by LL - bright - deep jungle

No comments:

Post a Comment