Thursday, March 25, 2010

Total PINKness @ Gatti

Ooooooooh do I love PINK! When I seen this gorgeous sparkly pink dress from Gatti I think I squealed with delight! lol XP It's sooo sparkly it and pretty it reminds me of pink diamonds and pink sugar! BTW there is a amazing fragrance named "Pink Sugar" by Aquolina that is 2DIE4! It smells like a mixture of cotton candy and marshmallows, it's sooooo yummy! Ok! Now back to back to this fab dress! If you love pink like I do this dress is a MUST have!

I'm wearing a beautiful new skin which is also by Gatti She has a sweet but yet sultry look to her, I love the eyes especially! Farah comes in lot's pretty makeup combo's. I must say Gatti has some really lovely skins that you will just love! I know I will be back there again for clothes as well as new skins! BTW, there is a pretty dress giftie that you can stop by and pick up.

Most people tend to flock to the more well know shops to purchase skins, hair etc rather then their lesser known counterpart's. I do shop at some of those places naturally but I must say I love discovering hidden treasures, it's that the more sweeter! Gatti is one of those places.

I picked up this absolutely beautiful handbag from Donna Flora, the detailing on it is amazing as with all of her creations!

This beautiful fur by Machang who is as just as a amazing designer as she is a person! This fur coat can be worn as a short and long version. Dosen't it remind you of sweet pink cotton candy? :)

Last but not least I'm rawkin' my new Stiletto Moody Lana's in white, they go just purrfect with my pwetty pinkness today! MeoW XP

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

SKIN: .::Gatti::. - .::Gatti::. Farah Skin 6B
DRESS: .::Gatti::. - .::Gatti::. - .::Gatti::. Dress Pink
HEELS: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody Bare Lana (ColorSet) v1.16 (lrg)
FUR: AOHARU -AOHARU_BT_FurCoat_G2_PinkFur
HANDBAG: Donna Flora - Donna Flora TARINA bag pink
HAIR: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-LEA3 hair - WalnutWhip

No comments:

Post a Comment