Saturday, February 20, 2010

#47 In a HOT MOOD For a HOT AFFAIR?



 
I know I am! ;) .:::nahm nahm:::.

Hot Mood is a new store that I came across that creates some totally smokin' hawt designs! Take a look at these dresses! Don't you just love?

Bisous Noir is a pretty and sexy outfit that gives you the option to make the dress sheerer if you like and want to go for a more daring smexylicious look. Loving the realistic looking nipple effect that the dress has!

The Hot Affair dress, wow! I wore it to my Club, Club AGAPE last Thursday night when my bf DJ Apocalypse7 was spinning and everyone thought it was soooo freaking hawt! I just love the sheer sexy look about it. If this is what Hot Mood's owner and designer David has created for us already you know we are in for some totally hawt clothes!

I'm wearing my NEW smexy stiletto's from Kitties Lair "Nadia". Nadia comes in lot's of different beautiful colors, easy to use hud and different metal options. I love the fact that the feet look realistic! No little sausage like toes, lol. Yes, I know you gurls know dayum well what I mean and hate it too! I will be showing you later on some of the gorgeous colors and textures that Nadia comes in that you will just love!

My NEW beautiful skins are by SD Designs! "BoriQueen"! The face is sooooo beautiful and sensual, I especially love the lucious lips. I will be showing you more of BoriQueen's beautiful makeup's later on. As well as SD Design's new release BoriPrincess! BoriQueen has a well detailed hawt bod. It's so great that SD Designs skins are not the run of the mill Barbie doll type of skin because not everyone looks like that or even wants to because true beauty comes in all colors, shapes and sizes.

I paired off these hawt outfit's with my NEW favorite store for fashion jewelry $GaNKeD$! Bold beautiful and oh so chic designs! I have some gorgeous jewlery that I picked up that I'll be showing you that I know you will just love! $GaNKeD$'s jewelry gives me that fab Lady Ga Ga feel. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

BTW: If you go now to Hot Mood you will find two fab FREE smexy gifties, a tube top and pants.

$GaNKeD$ also put out two FREE great gifties one is in a gift box the other is their newest design "Pomp". They also have a Midnight Mania board and a Lucky Chair! Hawt giftie heaven from Hot Mood and $GaNKeD$! YaY!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

DRESS: (Hot Mood) - (Hot Mood) Hot Affair Dress NEW
SKIN: SD Designs - BoriQueen R.2 Lash NEW
LASHES: [the Obscene] - [the Obscene] Lashes-AYM-Tintable Gothic
SHOES: Kitties Lair - *KL* Kitties Lair Sandals Nadia  *KL* Sandals03g Nadia BlackSatin NEW
EYES: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-ABSOLUTE eyes/blue3
BRACELETS: Izzie's - Izzie's - Bangles Silver black
HAIR: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-ABBIE hair - Pitch

DRESS: (Hot Mood) - (Hot Mood) Bisous Noir NEW
SKIN: SD Designs - BoriQueen R.1 Cry NEW
BRACELET: $GaNKeD$ - $GaNKeD$ - Nightdance NEW
EARRINGS: $GaNKeD$  - $GaNKed$ - Nightdance NEW
NAILS: Studio Nails:: - SN: Long Square Nails and HUD
LASHES: [glow] - [ glow ] studio - Bolder. eyelashes - She
HAIR: !lamb - !lamb. Ghost - Ink
BOOTS: BAX - BAX Ankle Boots Black Patent (ji)

Note:  Corrected landmark for (Hot Mood) added.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even describe how much hotter this dress is in-world! Had my mouth open for a few moments in awe . . .

    ReplyDelete