Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chic NEW COCO

One of my very favorite stores is COCO. COCO sells very chic, unique and well made clothing, shoe's and some accessories. If you haven't been you simply must. This is the kind of shop that will often have you saying to yourself "I wish I could find this in RL".

I totally fell in love with these balloon pant's, they are so detailed in every aspect from the beautiful sheer fabric to the buttons and cut work fabric on the sides.

Their New Military jacket's are wonderful and go perfect with these balloon pant's.

To finish off my look I'm wearing COCO's black suede cutout boots and Izzie's fab bangles.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli 

PANTS: *COCO* - *COCO*_BalloonPants_Black NEW
JACKET:  *COCO* - *COCO*_MilitaryCardigan_Black NEW
BOOTS: *COCO* - *COCO*_SuedeCutoutBoots_Black
EYES: *YS&YS* - *YourSkin* Sweet_Eyes Darkbrown NEW
BANGLES: Izzie's - Bangles gold black
NAILS: [Love Soul] - [ Love Soul ] Prim nails*Devil*Gold
EARRINGS: - !Modern Gypsy! Statement Jewelry (Pride) Gold
SKIN: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]--IFEsunTan-NEVER(D Brows)hairbase (Group Giftie) NEW
HAIR: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-ADENA hair - Pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment