Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NEW MIAMAI Style

I am totally loving these beautifully constructed oh so chic Damask Coat's by MIAMAI. Don't you love the way it shows off your midriff, smexy! 

MIAMAI's New matching lowrise leggings have such a pretty lace overlay and lace detailing on them, they go perfectly with these lush coat's.

I've recently discovered MIAMAI and I love what I am seeing! It's always thrills me to find new and exciting fashions and designers that *I* personally haven't known much about before. I had seen some of her designs and loved them but I just didn't know that she was the creator. You will be seeing more of MIAMAI'S beautiful creations on my bloggy for sure!

BTW: If you stop by MIAMAI now you will find a beautiful chic dress in her subscribo!

Analog Dog has out two new pretty hairstyle, Ash and Voshie, Ash was shown in a previous Donna Flora posting.

Last but not least Glam Affair's NEW hawt HELENA Skin is outstanding! I couldn't imagine wearing any other skin with this ensemble other then Helena as they compliment each other well. I can't wait to see what skins Glam Affair comes out with next, I am hooked!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

EARRINGS:  [glow] - [glow] - she earrings
HAIR: Analog Dog - AD - voshie black NEW
COAT: MIAMAI - Miamai_Damask Coat NEW
LEGGINGS: MIAMAI  - Miamai_MidLeg Laced NEW
BOOTS: BAX Ankle Boots Black Patent (ji)
SKIN: -Glam Affair- - -Glam Affair- HELENA tan 1NEW
LASHES: Detour - Detour - Drama Lashes
EYES: Poetic Colors - endlles summer
NAILS: Mstyle - Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Classic (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment