Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NEW YS&YS's Barbara Skin

YourSkin and YourShape's have become a addiction for me. I go to try on a demo when they come out with a new line only to look mind you.. and I always end up getting having to get them! XP

They are always gorgeous! M&M makes the most beautiful skins and yet they keep on getting better and better.

Barbara is one of the three new skins lines just released by YS&YS. All of them have lush new makeup's with BEAUTIFUL faces that are 2DIE4!

I'm wearing totally gorgeous and feminine lingerie by Seldom Blue. I just love all of the layers upon layers of prim ruffles!! Seldom blue makes some totally hawt well made lingerie. I've been hooked since I purchased my first set from them months back.

Have you ever purchased lingerie and it looked so hawt in the picture but when you tried it on it looked like it was a painted on tattoo? LOL! I know I have several times and OMG I was pissed!! Every single piece I have purchased from Seldom Blue has been beautifully made with pretty prim pieces with no plastic like painted on tattoo lingerie. :P My bf took one look at this and fell in love! It comes with lot's of pieces that gives you many options so that you can mix and match depending on your mood. Lola also comes in lot's of lush color's. I must say though that the color nude in lingerie is soooo sensual it just bumps up that smexy factor even more!

SKINS: *YS&YS* *YS&YS* Barbara - Full Pack NEW
LINGERIE: Seldom Blue (SELDOM BLUE) - LOLA LINGERIE - SHEER NUDE NEW
HAIR: fri. - fri. - Anna - Time Brown NEW
PEARLS: .:: TBP ::. - .:: TBP ::. Tahitian Pearl Complete Set Gold*

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

No comments:

Post a Comment