Friday, March 19, 2010

Surf's Up @ DANTEL!




SKIN: Dantel [dala skin ] - Tan NEW


SKIN: Dantel [dala skin ] - Light, Sunkissed, Pale & Tan NEW


SKIN: Dantel [dala skin ] - Pale NEW





OMG!! I LOVE Dantel! Their designs bring out the gurlie gurl in me to the max! I LOVE it cause I'm in my element! They have the coolest clothing and accessories, I know I will be wearing their hawt bangles a lot. Look at all of the beautiful colors! The PINKS, blues, purples, greens etc. they are sweeter then candy!

These bikini's are the smexiest and cutest bikini's that I have ever seen! No one else has designed a bikini top like that before. It's such a great idea. Why hasn't anyone else thought of it? I'm so glad that Dala, Dantel's owner and designer has. These are my favorite bikini's for the summer by far! I hope Dala makes more prints and bikini's for us!

I am in total love with Dantel's Newst skin line "Dala" she has such a gorgeous smexy face! I LOVE her make up combo's ESPECIALLY her juicy yummy lip color's! Dala is available in two different fat pack's per skin tone. She comes in Pale, Light, Sunkissed and Tan, something for everyone. Dala also comes with a unique option that I totally love. You get the regular version of the skin as well as another version that has a smexy beauty mark on the face!

I've accesorized these smokin' hawt cute bikini's with Dantel's sweet bangle's in various yummy color's. My smexy angel wings is a New tatto from Dantel! Ok, so i'm no Angel but they didn't have a Angel tattoo with hornZ! lol XP BTW if any of my smexy fashionista's out there finds a hawt Angel/Devil tatto give me a shout out!

The rest of my jewelry is from a new shop named "Mon's" I just love this place! They have the coolest accessories in pretty colors and textures that are unique and hawt! The fact that the store is reasonably priced is just a great bonus! You can find some glam bangle's there for only $25L! YES $25L! Earring's, everything is priced so well! I'm so HAPPY with this shop! I snagged more goodies from there that I will be showing you that you will just love! Mon's has some cool group gifties available in store. They also have some lucky board's with sweet accessories that you can win.

Another New shop LoQ has some pretty and even cute hairstyles that are fun and funky! The two of the hairstyles I'm wearing have color change hair bows! LoQ also has a discount store upstairs where you can find some good items one the cheap and even some and 1L's!

ADORAKABLE poses totally rawk! I had sooooooooo much fun using their awesome "Surf's Up" poses pack! It comes with 2 surf board's loaded with cool poses one for male and one for a female. They are both trans which is a great way for you to snag them but still be able to share them with your bf or gf. The board's themselves have lot's of different option's. You can change your surf board to lot's of different pre made designs! There are all different kinds of design's. I think my favorite is the "hibiscus" design. You also have the option of making your surf glossy or glow.

I had a ball playing with my new surf board and rawkin' these totally fab gurlie bikini's and accessories!!!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

SKIN: Dantel [dala skin ] - Pale NEW
SKIN: Dantel [dala skin ] - Light NEW
SKIN: Dantel [dala skin ] - Sunkissed NEW
SKIN: Dantel [dala skin ] - Tan NEW
BIKINI'S: Dantel sexy bra NEW
BANGLES: Dantel bangle NEW
TATTOO: Dantel  - dantel angel wings - back tattoo NEW
HAIR: \LoQ/ Mischa Hair NEW
HAIR: \LoQ/ Chloe Hair NEW
HAIR: \LoQ/ Leah Hair NEW
HAIR: \LoQ/ Karina Hair NEW
EARRINGS: -MonS- earning mega star NEW
EARRINGS: -MonS- - -Mons- earning square-shape-2 NEW
SURFBOARD & POSES: aDORKable Poses: Adorkable Poses: Surfer Girl & Wave Rider NEW
EYES: Poetic Colors - Poetic Colors - Aurora  Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment