Monday, March 15, 2010

Irish Faery & New Freebies

NEW absolutley beautiful dress from Vita's Boudoir is just in time for St. Patrick's Day and it's FREE! And what gorgeous freebie it is at that!

Another sweet new 1L deal from Cupcakes is a beautiful skin from their new Allure line. Snag it before it's gone!

Basically I knew that some who would be blogging this dress would be showing you it with the same new jewelry that recently came out that is green. While those jewel's are just gorgeous, I own them myself.  Me, being the way I am I wanted to show you something different so I started with the dress and took it from there. It gave me that sweet ethereal feel with all of those cute sparkles. I especially loved the sparkles all over the dress, I'm a glittery sparkly kind of gurl and this dress made me happy happy! :D With that said I decided to go for a Irish Faery (Irish Fairy) look.

I'm wearing a sweet pearl necklace that comes with a few options from Acid and Mala. They make such wonderful designs. I especially like their different pearl necklaces. They can be sweet or very smexyyyyy. Their "My Fabulous Necklace" is one of my favorites.

I found this cute Shamrock in my inventory I have no idea where I got it from but it goes perfect with this outfit as does my NEW gorgeous Fay Stiletto Moody's. I know, I know you are prob saying that Faeries don't wear stiletto's. Well, that may have been true but Stiletto Moody wasn't around back in the olden faery days so they went barefoot cause they couldn't find the best. You know that saying "Go hard or go home". Now that the faeries found Stiletto Moody and all of her gorgeous shoes all of the happy faeries in the land will be wearing these smexy babies and the only bare feet you will see on the fairies will be SM's signature bare foot designs. THE END.  XP lol :)~

Happy St. Patty's Day to all of the lovely Irish people! They say that on St. Patty's Day EVERYONE is Irish. Therefore on this St. Patty's day this Irish Faery will be very happy in her pretty sparkly green dress from Vita, beautiful new skin from Cupcakes and totally smexy stiletto's from Stiletto Moody in a pretty shade of green "caledon" which is on of the new yummy colors in Stiletto Moodys Winter collection.

There's a web site I came across that has so much wonderful information about the Irish that you might enjoy even if you are not Irish, I know I did. If you are maybe you will find some new and interesting things that you didn't know about. It has everything from Irish literature, mythology, folklore, saint's, music, the art's, dance and so much more.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli  

SHOES: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody Bare Fay (ColorSet) v1.16 (lrg) NEW
SKIN: *CUPCAKES - *CUPCAKES - Allure - Nutmeg - Keen 1L NEW (It's a box stacked on top of a table with other skins)
EYES: *YS&YS* - *YS&YS* Sweet_Eyes Emerald NEW
PEARLS: :A&M:. - .:A&M:. My Favorite Necklace - White Pearls
DRESS: Vita's Boudoir - Larapixie dress NEW (Giftie available @ main store location until March 17th)
HAIR:  friday -  fri. - Deena - Jealous Red

No comments:

Post a Comment