Friday, March 26, 2010

#1 Nice to meet Ya: Imma Da Gangstar Queen



Wassup Y´all. From now and on I will be messing with Goli´s blog =P
Hope u like my posts and remember: Any style is better than None. Dont be a looser. Keep your personality and have fun.

Now take a look at my skin. Gorgeous I know... Michi did a great job on it and I am proud of her. Its my fav skin line till now hehe. U know why? I am her muse. LMAO...

Now check out this matchup: *SiSSi* and Luck Inc. Isnt a Perfect Match? lol

♥♡ Luc ♡♥

DRESS: Luck Inc. - Tease Dress Hearts Skulliehs
JEWELRY: *SiSSi* - Collar Me Up Fatpack
HAIR: >TRUTH< - Akira - cocoa
SKIN: Fhang Candy - [FC] Luciana//LinerPink_HB/FhangCandy
SHOES: ..::A.Y.Y::.. - Trevor Turner Lo Chucks
PASTIES: Goth1c0 - Bitch Nipples Band Aid's

1 comment:

  1. Wassup homegurl! LMAOOOOOOOOO j/k I'm so happy to have you here on my blog we are going to have a BLAST!! YaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Kissiesssssssssss and Huggiessssssssss<3333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete