Monday, March 29, 2010

Izzie ღ LOVEღ



I love Izzie's!ღ ღ ღ I am soooooooooooo glad that I found this shop! It's always fun to discover new shop's or when they find me and their designs are awesome. Izzie is one of those shop's that I was thrilled to find. She has so many pretty goodies and at great prices! Those are her everyday prices BTW that you will see and NOT sale prices! All of her designs are well made with beautiful textures.

I found some hawt little dresses, lot's of cool leggings (I especially love her glam leggings, tanks and SO many other goodies!

Izzie not only makes hawt clothes but she also makes belt's and beautiful bangle bracelets. I am hoping that she makes lingerie in the future for us cause she has a lingerie giftie at her store now that is so pretty for only 5L! There is also a wonderful Easter Basket hunt going on now! Five baskets @ only 1L each! The giftie's are soooo awesome and perfect for Easter. I don't want to spoil and let you know what's in the basket's but I know that you will just LOVE LOVE them! I know I did. While you are there be sure and join the subscribo to be informed of new goodies, it doesn't take up any group space and you will be glad that you did.

I'm totally diggin' these retro style mini's and tube top's. You get 3 tube tops in three different prints, retro dots, dots and flowers!

The detail on the studded layered tanks and leggings are just wonderful and come in lot's of pretty color's. My ROZOREGALIA Hydra collar necklace went just fab with them.

I'm wearing my gorgeous Goli skin that Fhang Candy's owner and creator Michi Fhang so wonderfully gifted me, thank you again sweetie!ღღღ I'm SO thrilled that you gurls are loving her too and making the Goli skin a success! Because of that Michi is planing on making another special Goli skin giftie in the future for all of you, I just can't tell you anything else! XP hehe

Honestly, Izzie is such a wonderful sweet lady and it's little special things like the Easter hunt that she does for her customers to show her appreciation. Most shop owner's do not even take the time or care to do things like that. I know when my friends and I went on the hunt we had a great time and we opened the basket's it was even better! Wait until you see what's in them. :) She obviously put's A LOT of love and work into everything she does and it shows! For that I admire her and will be back again and again.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

ALL CLOTHING: Izzie's
BANGLES: Izzie's
COLLAR: ROZOREGALIA -
SKIN: Fhang Candy - FC Goli Skin
HAIR: >TRUTH<
HAIR: fri.
NAILS: Mstyle - Mstyle Perfect Hand - Long Nails Hud

No comments:

Post a Comment