Saturday, April 3, 2010

Totally HAWT BuNNy In NEW Truth Hair

NEW gorgeous hair from Truth Hawks! Mena, Fearne and Leona! Truth out did himself this week! Hows does he continue to do this continuously I have no idea but I know I LOVE IT! LOL

Each style is different from one another and just beautiful! I tried to pick out a favorite but I couldn't lol.

I was totally Ga Ga over last week's Spring and Summer hairstyles, they both come with a beautiful color change Daisy that you can see here.

Talk about SMEXY! Im lookin' soooooo hawt wearing these bunny pasties from. As soon as I seen these I ran right over and snagged them! I loved the picture of them but when I put them on OMG I was a happy gurl! BTW they come with a rip off script so that special someone can remove these babies anytime they wanted to with your permission of course!

I'm wearing a fluffy cute bunny tail by MIASNOW that you can find on the 2nd floor of her shop near her skins, it's just 10L.

See my cute bunny that I'm holding? Me just wuvs him so much! I was holding him so tight that he is about to pass out, my poor baby bunny. :(

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli 

HAIR: >TRUTH<
SKIN: Fhang Candy - [FC]Goli//PinkBlush/Fhang Candy
BUNNY:  ANA_mations - ANA_Help Me Bunneh!_bxd
PASTIES: NYMPHETAMINE -  Paeoti_Paeoti_FRISKY BUNNY PASTIE SET
NAHM NAHM: *Mayden couture* - Spoon Bunny (Group gifite in Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment