Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LAQ Loveliness

Elena is LAQ's newest skin. I just love her face OMG! it's sooooooo beautiful and sensual! Especially her lip's!

I tend to go for the tanned skin tone's most of the time when choosing skin's but LAQ's skin tone's I must say are really lovely, especially the nougat and cocoa shade's!

I have to tell you that before the Tasha skin came along I really did not like LAQ's skin's at all. I would have and never had purchased one before. Although every time I would get a notice that a new skin line was released I would go and try on the demo's for the hell of it. I'm a skin addict and I just love getting new skins. I still went and tried on the demo's because I thought who know's they might be gorgeous this time? After all everyone generally improves over time. They would look lovely in the picture but... they left a lot to be desired and weren't the kind of skin's that I would normally purchase.

The last few LAQ skins have been their best yet. Tasha, Pearl and now Elena. LAQ's skins have defined smexy tummies, breast's and collar bone's. Most skins now have cleavage/no cleavage options included with their skins already. The LAQ breast's look totally hawt with their optional cleavage that you can purchase. While their skins have beautiful faces and some part's of the bodies are well defined and have improved you can see some seam's. For skins with beautiful faces like those and with some area's of good definition for a full pack of skin's at under 2K is a good deal.

BTW for all of you skin creator's who don't offer clevage/no cleavage, hairbase/no hairbase, PH/waxed you really need to get with it! Everyone has likes and dislike's. I personally refuse to purchase a skin with PH (gag's). I have tried on some demo's of skin's that I liked a lot and didn't purchase them because of that fact.

About the hairbase's, you should also include different colored hairbase's for blonde's and brunette's too and not just for the dark hair. Hairbases are needed because let's face it much of the hair that is made just does not have neat and clean hairline's. Nearly all hair look's that the more better when you are using a hairbase.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Gol

SKIN:  LAQ ~ - LAQ ~ Elena [Cocoa] Glow skin (10-pack) NEW
EYES: LAQ ~ - LAQ ~ Devoted Spring Eyes
HAIR: >TRUTH< -  >TRUTH< - Valerie NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment