Tuesday, April 20, 2010

NEW Truth Beauties

NEW beautiful hair from Truth! I don't know about you but my friends on SL and I look forward to the weekend for a few reason's. One of them being NEW hair from Truth! Each and every week we are delighted with his new beautiful hairstyles. These lovelies were no exception!

Giada has a pretty color change headband, I just love it when cool goodies like this are added don't you?

I'm wearing (from top to bottom) Giada, Annie and Kylie in the beautiful Swedish Blonde shade.

I'm rawkin' some new hawt fashion's and accessories from LiNe that I will be showing you in the an up coming posty that are sooooo smexy that you will just love them!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< - Giada, Annie, Kylie shown in Swedish blonde NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment