Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring & Summer Yumminess @ :::LiNe:::





I hope all of my fashionista's have been doing well! :) Life has me swamped right no with so many thing's to do. So please be patient with me for a few more day's and I'll be showing you much more hawtness faster! It make's me soooo  happy to see that so many of you have found my bloggy and come back time and time again to visit, it's because of all of you that I try harder! ღღღThank You!ღღღ

Lot's of total hawtness to show you from one of my very shop's LiNe! LiNe's design's always amaze me because they do something that is very hard to do. They combine total smexiness and cuteness at the SAME time! We all know that Smexy and Cute = deadly combo thats sooooo irresistible! XP

The Hope mini dresses are so pretty and the color's are so sweet I like the the way they fade in. Don't you just LOVE the way the dress has that detail on the tummy that make's your ab's look SOOOO smexy?

I love the broken pearl necklace, it comes with a color menu hud that allow's you to tint your pearl's in many color's. My earring's are also by LiNe, they come in a pack of lot's of color's almost every color you can think of and they are so inexpensive! They have lot's of other cute accessories like these that come in packs with lot's of color's at great prices as well.

These CrazyFirFir skirt's are the CUTEST and HAWTEST skirt's ever! I just love the cutsie layered ruffles OMG! They come in sooooo many adorable print's that are just like candy you just can't get one! I tried... but you see ho that worked out. XP

LiNe's Dazzle heel's are so beautiful. Their color's are simply gorgeous and are just perfect for Spring and Summer! The Dazzle heel's that you see me wearing here are only a small sample of the many color's that they are come in. You can get them in basic, bright's and dark color's as well.  The Dazzle heel's a;lso come with a easy to use HUD that allows you to change your skin color, resize, nail polishes, chain /no chain etc. One of the best features that I love the most is that they you can change the color of the beautiful FLOWER"S to many different color's to match your ourfit!!! :)

My gorgeous Tiffany skin is from the Unique Megastore, Tiffany comes in many lush makeup combo's that are to 2DIE4! I made this shape especially for her to show off her beautiful shaped face and luscious lip's.

A special thank you to my BESTIE who I love ith all my heart who introduced me to a cool Graphic's software that she has been telling me to use forever but I didn't try it! :X You are right Luc! It make's some thing's so much more easier to do! I love it! Kissiesssssssss 

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

DRESSES: :::LiNe::: - :::LiNe::: Hope Dress/FatPack
EARRINGS: :::LiNe::: - :::LiNe::: DubleRing Color Set
NECKLACE: :::LiNe::: - :::LiNe:::  Broken Pearl Necklace
SKIRT'S: :::LiNe::: - :::LiNe::: CrazyFirFir /FatPack
HEEL'S: :::LiNe::: - :::LiNe::: Dazzle Heel's
SKIN: UNIQUE MEGASTORE -Tiffany
HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< Giada
BANGLES: PACADI JASHA (No longer available, the shop has closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment