Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TRUTH Is I'ma TART w/SOLE

Yes I am, yes I am and I'm lovin' it! Lot's of hawtness to show my beautiful fashionista's today! 

The NEW truth hair is out and it's totally fab! I'm addicted to hair, and skin's and shoe's and well almost everything! lol I totally love it when Truth comes out with new hair. I try and pick a favorite, most of the time's it's easier said than done. If I had to pick I'd choose Emme I think because I love the funky cuteness of her longish wavy hair off to the side and adorable color change ribbon that hold's her hair together. I just love it when special thingie's like that are added, don't you?

I picked up these hawt new Tube dresses @ Tart. They come in lot's of cool color's, I'm showing you the Camo, White and Blue here. The folds of fabric on the dresses are realistic looking and not cheesy. The best part for last. Check out that nippy action? XP Doesn't it look realistic!? I love it, it's so hawt. Leave it to TART!

Sole.... I stumbled upon this shop on the Candy Nail's sim. I am SO happy that I did! The photo's of the item's looked great but you know how that goes sometimes. Sometimes these things are photoshopped to death and... well yeah.. My first item from them was "a" antique patch belt as in "one antique patch belt". They were sooooooo well made and hawt I had to get them all! LOL. They are so chic and realistic looking. They come with or without skull's and in lot's of gorgeous color's! They are very easy to resize with a menu so that you can get the desired effect. I love wearing my belt's more slung low then any other and I can do this easily with these belt's. I'm going to be showing you more of my antique patch belt's in another posting.

While @ Sole I came across soooo many hawt item's that it was very hard not to walk away with ton's of thingie's. I picked up this Star necklace and Earring's that you see me wearing hair that I just fell in love with!

A&A Fashion.... These nail's are freakin' hawt personified! I LOVE them! I'm wearing the french nail version, the manicure on the nail's are realistic looking! The nail's have piercing's and beautiful ring's. I previously used to wear a nail HUD that is sort of like this from Mstyle but after trying A&A's I now have a much better new favorite! A&A Fashion offer's some of the hawtest fashions and cutting edge accessories at great prices. If you haven't been you must go and take a looksie, you'll love what you find!

Last but not least is my skin from the Unique Megastore. I don't know if it was their intention to make Sophie look like it or not but Sophie reminds me of Angelina Jolie especially her pouty lip's! I just love her! Not Angelina.. the Sophie skin, lol. Angelina herself, well.. IMHO she is more of a major skankaROO and not a fav celeb of mine but she has hawt lip's and a really beautiful face which is a good thing for her of she wouldn't have a acting career! XP

More hawtness coming up today for all my fashionista's including a gorgeous dress on the cheap that is  MUST HAVE! See you in a little bit! ღ

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

HAIR:  HAIR: >TRUTH<  -  >TRUTH< Annette, Emme and Tesa NEW
EARRINGS: :::Sole - :::Sole 3-STAR-R Piace::: NEW
BELT'S: :::Sole   - :::Sole Antique patch belt's shown in  Stingray, White Skull and Oceane NEW
NECKLACE: :::Sole - :::Sole Four-STAR Necklace::: NEW
DRESSES: TART - TART Tube Dress NEW
SKIN: UNIQUE MEGASTORE - Sophie_M1_sexy_breasts_by_Nany_Merlin
NAILS: A&A FAshion - A&A FAshion  Dangerous Nails2010/french NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment