Friday, April 30, 2010

Damn Right I'm The Fawkin' Princess!

I took a trip to Candy Nails and found this adorable Crown and in PINK! YaY! I love nearly everything Princess and Pink cause I'm the Princess WERD! XP :::giggles

I'm a shopaholic and everyone who knows me knows this! XP I tend to just buy and buy and most of it I never even try on let alone wear. Well, when I found this totally kawaii crown at Candy Nail's and I just had to snag it! I started to think what I had in my inventory that I had that would match it or if I had seen something some where that I just had to have that would! I remember going to KA Design's and picking up this totally sweet and hawt lingerie set!

I'm wearing my New LAQ Martina skin in their New skintone Mocha.. I fell in love with it! I loved the Nougat before but this is just soooo lovely!

Martina has a sweet face and lovely lip's. Still LAQ's skins have that slight prob with some seam's showing but like I said before for under 2K for a full fat pack of skins it's still a good deal if you don't plan on going nakkie and showing it all off that is.

The faces on the last few LAQ skins are starting to resemble each other too much and I am hoping the next time around I see a significant difference if not I'll pass.

I found this uber cutesie hair at MAGIKA and I fell in love! It goes perfectly with my Princess look. :)

Huggies ღ Kissies
The Princess ;)

NECKLACE: :::LiNe::: - :::LiNe::: Broken Pearl Necklace
EYES: *YS&YS* - *YourSkin* SweetEyes Lila Natural Collection Complete
CROWN: Candy Nail - Candy Nail #A034 Hime Crown Pink
NAILS: Candy Nail - Candy Nail #P048 RUNWAY Pink NEW
LINGERIE: [KA] Designs - [KA] SENSUAL - Gogo (raspberry) (Boxed)
HAIR: Magika - Brown Pack - Chestnut
SKIN: LAQ ~ Martina [Mocha] Glow skin (10-pack)NEW
EARRINGS: [PACADI] - Paua Shell Earring [02](Shop closed, no longer available)

No comments:

Post a Comment