Monday, April 26, 2010

Beautiful Giftie @ Vita's Boudoir

NEW gorgeous Pousse de Printemps dress available now as special giftie from the very talented and sweet Vitabela of Vita's Boudoir. You can find this amazing dress only at her new location!

While you are there make sure to join the the subscribo to be informed of all of her latest creations and special giftie's. Be sure to take a look around you will be in total awe of the gorgeous unique ethereal like fashion's that Vita creates. She never ceases to amaze me with her talent.

I'm wearing one of the very beautiful New Lola skins from Tik Tok. One skin in Lola collection is prettier then the next. I will be showing you all of them in another posting.

My jewel's are from $GaNKeD$! One of my very places for beautiful fashion jewelry! My Pink Pomp jewel's goes perfectly with Vita's beautiful dress.

Annette is one of the New beautiful hairstyles from Truth Hawkes.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

DRESS: Vita's Boudoir - Pousse de Printemps
SKIN: TIK TOK - TIK TOK/Lola skin/Miah McAuley
HAIR: >TRUTH<  -  >TRUTH< Annette
JEWELRY: $GaNKeD$  - $GaNKeD$ Pink Pomp Jewelry Set

No comments:

Post a Comment