Friday, April 30, 2010

Options From INDI Designs

My bestie Luc stumbled upon INDI a bit back. Another great find from her! I just LOVE it because everything is so well made, even the accessories! You tell me how many outfit's that you purchased that you kept the accessories with it and actually wore them? Exactly! :P We ALL delete almost all the accessories every time because they aren't up to par. Let's be honest here, most are crap, lol. With INDI Design's I actually kept and wore every single accessory out of the box so to speak. I deleted nothing. Their accessories are just as well made as their wonderful clothing!

ALL the clothing you see me wearing here, including accessories minus the booties comes with the Brianna set! And ALL of it was for a good price no less!

These cool booties are also from INDI. They come with two options in which to wear them, stud's or no stud's.

I am showing just a few way's you can mix and match your pieces together to create whole new outfit but of course there are many other combination's that you can create of your own. It was a lot of fun making up new combo's but I didn't want to keep you and I here all day showing you them. XP

Most of all of INDI Design's clothing is sold in this wonderful way. I wish more shop's would cause it makes things soooo much easier!

I'm rawkin' my favorite nail's from A&A Fashion's. A&A has chic accessories @ good prices!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

Style Card

CLOTHING: INDI Designs - Brianna NEW
BOOTIES: INDI Designs - Lombardi Booties black NEW
NAILS: A&A FAshion - Dangerous Nails2010/french NEW
SKIN: UNIQUE MEGASTORE - UNIQUE MEGASTORE - Sophie Skin M1
EARRINGS: *BOOM* - *BOOM* G Hoop Earrins
NECKLACE: [ skream! ] Sylvanas Beadd & Chain Necklace NEW
HAIR: [AMG BOUDOIR] - [AMG BOUDOIR]  SHERINE    HAIRSTYLE *WHITE TO BLACK* PACK

No comments:

Post a Comment