Monday, April 26, 2010

NEW Stiletto Moody Bare Brigitte!

NEW from Stiletto Moody are these gorgeous Bare Brigitte heel's!! They are soooooooooo gorgeous! I especially am loving the sweet peep toe and bow! Right away I began creating outfit's to wear with my gorgeous New Moody's! Brigitte comes in lush color's, some of them are even two toned! :)

As with all of Ms. Moody's heel's they come with a easy to use HUD that allows you to easily change your skintone, nail polishes, metal options and re size.

Ms Moody has been delighting all of us as of late with her simply gorgeous heel's! I know you can't wait to see what's next! Neither can I! XP One thing is for sure whatever it is that she has in store for us will be truly gorgeous and in the high fashion style that only "thee shoe fashionista goddess" herself can create!

Huggies ღ Kissies ღღღdancerღღღ
Goli

HEELS: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody Bare Brigitte (ColorSet) (lrg) NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment