Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NEW Gala Phoenix's Beautiful ELF2

NEW absolutley breathtaking skin from Gala Phoenix of Curio! Elf2! I was so thrilled with my Elf skin and had hoped that Gala would make a 2nd version like she did for her gorgeous Cupid skins. I was sooooooooooo excited to hear that there was brand new Elf skin's being releaed. I must say she is beyond any expections that I had for her and loving Gala's skins like I do that bar was set pretty high. Gala never fails to live up to her reputation for creating such gorgeous skins! There are very few original unique skin creators on SL and Gala Phoenix is one of them. You can always recognize a Curio skin from all others, they always have a pure healthy beautiful look about them and they always have those gorgeous lip's!! No one can make beautiful sweet pouty lip's like Gala! No one!

I honestly can't pick a favorite skin from the bunch because I am love with them all! The first skin I tried on of the set was bluebird and omg it was love at first site! Gala gave each Elf skin the sweetest names like Blue Bird, Meadow, Sprite and Enchant.

ღ Thank you Gala ღ

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

LINGERIE: *Fishy Strawberry* - *Fishy Strawberry* Lingerie - En Provence - Blue
HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< - Emme - almond NEW
SKINS: :GP: -  :GP: Elf 2-Sundust NEW
NECKLACE: .:A&M:. - .:A&M:. My Fabulous Necklace - Blue Pearls
EARRINGS: Maylo Designs - *Lathoya Set_Maylo Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment