Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NEW Maitreya Gold Allure Heels

NEW Maitreya Gold Allure Heels are a high heeled sandal. Allure is available in three versions. Barefoot, with tights or socks.

I was thrilled to hear that Maitreya was coming out with new heels for their Gold collection!!! I was a big fan of their heels. I have every single fat pack of Maitreya Gold heels that have been made until now that I have either purchased or received as gifts from my sweetie. I say until now because I have no intention of acquiring the other fat packs. Why? I'll tell you why. While I am a big fan not only of Maiterya's heels I am also of their other items as well. I have purchased loads of their hairstyles, clothes, boots and so on. The reason why is while I think these are fashionable and I like them. After opening the box and trying them on they were just not as I expected them to be. I'm a shoe girlie and there is nothing I love more then gorgeous new heels!!! It make's my day! LOL. Everyone has *their thing* that they love the most more then others fashion wise and for me it's shoes not just here in SL but in RL as well. The Maitreya Gold heels just didn't do it for me this time. The toes are not quite as detailed as they have been in the past on their other beautiful heels.

There is another reason though. The Allure heels come with the three versions like I said, barefoot, tights and sock's. Each fat pack is nearly 10K. It's 10K for simply the option of wearing sock's or tights with these heels? I think that's just awful to charge so much when #1 the option's should be already included in the heel's or #2 we should be able to purchase them as a add on option. Either or would be fair to their loyal customer's who spend their hard earned cash, yes cash that we exchange for linden's to purchase these item's.

I made a choice however to purchase the barefoot version knowing well that I would be just receiving that the barefoot version and not the two others. I did because I thought they looked totally fab and I wanted them.

Now, don't get me wrong anyone has the right to charge whatever they like for their creations and offer what options they choose to but... just because you charge a certain amount whether a person chooses to pay that price is a whole different thing all together. My guess is that not many will shell out 10K for each of the three fat pack's which is roughly $39.00 USD's or after seeing them in person maybe not even one fat pack. If you see all of them being blogged more likely then not they were given them for free to blog them and didn't purchase them.

I must say I like and appreciate the way Stiletto Moody offers for some of her heels. With Stiletto Moody's add on pack's you get several tattoos, toe rings and different nail polish designs. All of that for approximately $1,500L. I think that is quite fair and I love that those cool extras are available for us to personalize our heels more to suit our own style.  Maitreya on the other hand is asking its customers to pay nearly $39.00 in USD's for socks and another $39.00 for tights. Yes, just socks and tights and yes $39.00 USD's for each because none of the shoes are different in ANY of the fat packs. They are ALL the same colors and styles and offer no extras other then those two above mentioned items.

I appreciate any creator who offer's more option's at a good price. The more cool options mean's more of a chance that someone will buy your item. Everyone loves getting more for their money.

To sum it up, I like mostly everyone would appreciate being given some respect as a loyal customer of a brand and being given more options at a good price and not having a creator being greedy and basically trying to charge a lot because they feel that they can.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

HEELS: Maitreya - Maitreya Gold Allure Heels NEW

6 comments:

  1. Very well put, completely agree. I won't be purchasing any of these at all for the reasons you have stated above but also because the barefoot version is similar to Shanti as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Goli honey, like you I am a shoe (and hair) girly. I understand your point, yet I don't understand all your positiveness about Stiletto Moody. Customer Service there is terribly bad, you pay literally a fortune for shoes that always makes you crash and yes the design is fabulous but that's all alas. Every addon makes also that you pay a fortune for Stiletto's in the end. I paid 8 k for my Tsa Tsa's and I am still sick of the fact I can't ever wear them. I complained over and over again and I just was sent from the dresser to the wall, such a bummer. Still can't wear them, after numerous of new viewers.
    Maitreya's shoes are nice, I only bought one fatpack once but the greyish shades on the textures didn't make me happy, and also I found the design kinda plump (looks like you have huge feet instead of cute feeties) so left that for what it was. I am thrilled now about Slink and N-Core and hope there will be more designers who make us girls happy with some sexy blowing away shoe wear.

    <3
    Oceane Grumiaux

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ ღ Laurenღ ღ ღ you are so right about the Shanti's! I thought they did but didn't see how much until I tried them on after I seen your comment! :/

    Huggies ღ Kissies
    Goli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oceane!!<3333333 Huggiesssssssss

    Shoe's that make you crash? I never heard of something like that. Maybe it's your viewer hun? I have been back and forth with Emerald and the two SL Viewer's trying to get something stable and I keep on being booted! :(

    I never had a problem with Moody customer service they have always taken care of me so well and fast.

    I agree about the texture's with the Maitreya's. Because of that fact they really can't be made into really pretty color's, no bright's or pastel's just basically the same color's that have been used all along.

    They are kinda big, you're right there also but I still liked them. It would have been so much nicer if they were more delicate.

    N-Core's newer heels are more dainty and I love that about them! They are also not priced as high as many others are and come with a lot of color change option's.

    I am hoping for some gorgeous sandal's to come out in really pretty color's. So far SLink has done a good job with the Tiger Claw heels I just love them.

    Huggiesss<33333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Goli, I have to agree with you on the latest Maitreya release imo they could have just released one shoe and give the three options, bare, sock and tights lol well I guess I am all pampered by Bax Coen Designs. The other thing I personally didn't feel the colors..but yes that is taste & 10k for the fatpack also made me sob and think - but one thing I can't agree with you as far as I know Stiletto Moody is even pricier and their "quality" is not to be found for me. you say maitreya's toes aren't what they used to be well from what I see on many feet Stiletto Moody's never were. Those feet look like dead raw meet, to me.

    hahha now i feel better - had to say whats on my mind.

    have a good one

    SJ loon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the shoe part itself (minus the foot). I think it's beautifully crafted. With that being said I do agree that 1175L a pop per shoe per style (bare, socks, tights) is a bit much. I think they should at least offer all three options per color or per fat pack. I didn't personally try the bare feet cause I am not a fan of prim feet so I can't judge the quality of the foot itself. I like the shoe but I think they are asking a lot of loyal customer's to buy 3 separate fat packs. Oh I only bought one pair with the stockings fyi!

    ReplyDelete