Sunday, April 4, 2010

GurLiness @ Hoorenbeek & CADBURY Eggs! lol

I hope you ALL are having a very HoPPY Easter! I've only eaten like 4 Cadbury Eggs so far... yes ONLY 4! I KNOW... I'm being soooo good aren't I? I'm trying but who am I kidding by tomorrow night all of them will be gone! lol. Very hard to have any self control with them around! XP

I LOVE Cadbury Egg's so much I named one of my Oz bunnies Cadbury! She's a chocolate Havana and that made me think of the Cadbury's so... :P

My bf is a PEEP's person, personally I don't get it. Doesn't do it for me, if it doesn't have chocolate in it or around it I'm not interested! Chocolate covered Peep's? Umm no.. I don't think so. He likes the Cadbury Egg's a lot but he is still a Peep's kinda dude, personally I think in this instance he's on crack, but what can I do except for let him have his Peep's. Come to think of it this just might be a purrfect relationship, he doesn't touch my Cadbury's and I don't touch his Peep's!


Did you know that hoorenbeek had cool stuff for us gurls? My friends and I didn't until they released those hawt new Zahara boots that is. Everyone of us went and snagged them, they had a introductry price of only $200L per pair of boot's for that week. They have been doing that lately with their newest releases so if you haven't join the subscribo you should so that you can get sent notices to alert you of their newest releases and good deals.

Anyways...! Like I was saying we had no idea that Hoorenbeek had any stuff for us gurls cause well, myself I'm used to going there and shopping for (easy for me to give him gifties from there) and going shopping with my bf a lot but I never really looked around the store other then that. I assumed everything there was for men, I was wrong. They have some hawt boot's like the New Zahara & Pleaser boots and the cutest coolest sneakers in pretty color toooooooo! I found these babies in PINK and in PURPLE! What's really cool is that they are not just realistic looking but are also very pretty! :D


If you didn't know that Hoorenbeek had stuff for us gurlie like we didn't now you do.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli 

[ hoorenbeek ] Nylon Trainer - Pink/White
[ hoorenbeek ] Samoa - Purple/White

No comments:

Post a Comment