Thursday, April 1, 2010

*YS&YS*'s Charlotte Skin NEW

YourSkin and YourShape recently has released three NEW gorgeous skin lines. Barbara shown here, Andrea and Charlotte! One is more breathtaking then the next, I had such a hard time trying to decide. As you can see that didn't work out to well because I had to get them all. I blame that on the two M's, it's ALL their fault! lol... that's my story and I'm sticking to it! XP

Charlotte has such a beautiful look about her such a fresh face healthy beautiful glow. I love YS&YS's makeup combo's with this new line, they did an amazing job!

PACADI JASHA makes some smexy lingerie as well as other beautiful clothing and jewelry. They just released some of the hawtest Lady Ga Ga inspired shoes.

I'm wearing a heart with a key necklace and bracelet set that my ღ gave me that I just love!

(Mommy misses and love's you ღღChar Char & Toriaღღ)
Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

SKIN: *YS&YS* - *YS&YS* Charlotte - Full Pack NEW
LINGERIE: [PACADI Jasha] Oona Lingerie
JEWELRY: JCNY - JCNY - Key to My Heart Set with Bling 3.0
HAIR: >TRUTH<

No comments:

Post a Comment