Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beautiful New VITA'S BOUDOIR

Vita of Vita's Boudoir creates gorgeous dresses like an artist would a painting. She is like no other fashion  designer on SL, there is something about the way creates such beautiful prims, like her gorgeous delicate lace, it's just amazing. Vita's designs are always unique, very well detailed and always high fashion, Haute Couture ala SL if you will. If you are a fashionista and have yet to visit Vita's Boudoir you simply must... because your wardrobe is not complete with at least one of her beauties. Although I must tell you when you purchase one of her creation's you will be back for more.

My gorgeous jewelry is from Gems & Kisses who is without a doubt one of the best jeweler's on SL besides my beloved Bandit of course.

Everything that I have purchased and have been given as prezzie's I absolutely loved! For Valentines Day my bf gave me some gorgeous jewelry that I must show you in another posting. Iღ it and I ღ him.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

Calme Tristesse
DRESSES: Vita's Boudoir -Calme Tristesse dress
JEWELRY: Gems & Kisses - Gems & Kisses - Pure Beauty - Black - Set
HAIR: booN
SLIPPERS: SLink - SLink Paloma Point Ballet Slippers Onyx

Aimee
DRESSES: Vita's Boudoir -Aimee dress (white dress NEW)
JEWELRY: MayloDesigns - *Lathoya Set_Maylo Designs
HAIR: W&Y
SLIPPERS: SLink - SLink Paloma Point Ballet Slippers Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment