Thursday, April 15, 2010

Smexiness @ Paper Doll

Showing you some smexiness I found @ one of my fav places to shop Paper Doll. If I'm looking for something cute funky and smexy I know I can always go there and snag something. I seen these totally hawt suspender mini dresses and it was love at first site! They come in lot's of juicy color's as you can see. I'm wearing one of my Paper Doll Sophie skins that snagged at their recent skin sale, she has some sweet glam make up's and ohhh those eye shadow's!

Some of my fav thingies from UBU are their rain boots, they just don't sell high top's and other sneak's. If you haven't seen them they have some kick ass design's like Tattoo's, Kitty Kat's, Star's and my fav CUPYCAKES! YaY! Who doesn't love cupycakes? Mmmm.. now I want a cupycake! :( lol

I'm wearing some of Hot n' cold's new funky hawt jewelry. I love HnC for lot's of reason's. They have such cool colorful UNIQUE jewelry, top's and now even beautiful skin's. Their prices are amazing for what you get! When you go and visit you'll see such hawt stuffies and @ great prices! And.. that's NOT the sale price gurls that's the regular everyday prices! You can get an entire FAT PACK of bracelet's, earring's etc. and it still will be cheaper then what you would pay for just *one* item somewhere else! Not that you can get the same item's from HnC since all of her design's are totally unique but you get my drift! Let's face it we all love to save linden's that we can use for something we really love! For me mostly it's my beloved ShoESSSSSSSS *'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'`LETS GET SOME SHOES`'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'* all my SHOE GURLIE'S out there give me a HELL YEAH!! lol XP 

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli 

SKIN:  {paper.doll} - {paper.doll} Sophie-Tan-clevage 5
MINI DRESSES: {paper.doll} - {paper.doll} SuspenderMini-
RING:  -MonS- - -Mons- Bella Ring *Fat Pack
BRACELET:  -MonS-  - -MonS- Bracalet NY Fat Pack
BRACELET:  -MonS-  - -MonS-Bracalet Timoni Fat Pack 
BOOTS: UBU - UBU Pirate Rain Boots
HAIR:  (Posh) - (Posh) ; Rosey Love ; Chestnut

No comments:

Post a Comment