Sunday, February 28, 2010

NEW Peaches Oceane Skin

NEW Peaches Skin from Oceane's Body Boutique. I must say I am usually not a fan of freckles myself but after seeing these skins I had to change my mind. Peaches has such a sweet beautiful face sort of like the gurl next store look but with a mysterious sensuality about her. All of Oceane's skins have well detailed smexy bodies and come with many options such as cleavage, no cleaveage, freckles, shaved, un shaven and so on.

I'm wearing one of Fri.day's NEWest hairstyles "Miley". Fri.day has been delighting us as of late with one beautiful new hairstyle after the other. Miley has a elegant but yet casual look. I've been purchasing their clothes as of late also especially their new lowrise jeans. 

NEW eyes from YourSkin & YourShape. Their SweetEyes Natural Collection is just gorgeous as you can see and very realistc looking! One color is more beautiful then the next, I just had to snag the whole pack.

I just love beautiful lingerie. A gurl can never have too much. I found this smexy black lingerie that is accented with tiny fuschia roses and just fell in love. It shows off some of the details of Ocean's Peaches skin nicely.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

EYES: *YS&YS* - *YS&YS* - Sweet_Eyes Lila
HAIR: fri.day - fri. - Miley - Cynical Black
SKIN: Oceane's Body Boutique - Peaches Latte Skin
LINGERIE: Sensuelle- lingerie & beachwear - Sensuelle Shirley german lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment