Saturday, February 27, 2010

NEW Moody Booties & Baiastice CHICness

This Black Plastik dress is constructed marvelously with it's prims and textures. It has that Parisian runway look about it that I just love! This oh sooooo chic cutting edge design is just a small taste of what you will find at Baiastice. If you have not been before you are in for a amazing treat. Sissy Pessosa of Baiastice is one of my favorite designers. Time after time she brings us chic and totally fab original fashions. If you have not been to Baiastice you are in for a amazing treat. Sissy has designed everything from shoes to lingerie to dresses and everything in between!

I just love this Edel bold and chic jewelry set! Edel is also available in white and red and it's from one of my favorite new stores that I stumbled on a few days ago "A&A". It accessorizes this outfit perfectly. I just love A&A's clothes and accessories, A&A's owner and designer Agnieszka is so very sweet and quite talented in bringing us some seriously smexy fashions! Every thing in her store is just wonderful and reasonably priced.

I paired this fab dress up with Stiletto Moody's beautiful New Robin booties! They are simply perfect for each other!

I will be showing you loads of her gorgeous New line in future post's that you simply must see! I must say Stiletto has done a truley amazing job with her new collection! I am totally thrilled! New gorgeous textures, colors, easier to use hud and sculpt's. It was a very difficult decision in choosing amongst soooooo many gorgeous shoes and booties!  Let's just say I went a tad bit, just a tad bit nuts..XP  But I couldn't be happier! Nothing and I mean NOTHING... makes a true SL Fashionista happier then a New pair of Stiletto Moody's!

With that said..

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

DRESS: BAIASTICE - Baiastice_Black Plastik
BOOTIES: Stiletto Moody Boutique - Stiletto Moody Bare Robin (Black Set) v1.30 (lrg) NEW
SKIN: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-E/EstelleSunTan-makeup 1(D Brows)hairbase
JEWELRY: A&A - A&A FashioN -EdeL set black
EYES: *YS&YS* - *YS&YS* - Sweet_Eyes Darkbrown NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment