Monday, February 22, 2010

#51 NEW Afrodite V2 Skins

  

      
 
I was sooooooooo excited to find out that there was a new version of Afrodite available! One of my very first few purchases was a gorgeous Afrodite skin! I still wear her, you know a skin is beautiful when you still wear it long after it's purchase. I am so in love with these NEW beautiful Afrodite skins by Nany Merlin. I am sure you have seen the original Afrodite skins but you may not have known the name or creator, they are well known and beautiful! Here is Nany's New Afrodite V2 available in two different set's. Both are shown here and both are just gorgeous! The bodies on Afrodite are amazing especially breast's and butt are so smexy!

Store owner Iarita Beck was sooooo nice in helping me with the New skins, what a wonderful shop owner! That I do appreciate greatly when a store owner actually cares and takes the time to help with questions. Customer support goes a long way in my book.

Larita also introduced me to some of my new favorite eyes. I'm very picky when it comes to eyes. I have wasted way to many lindens on buying new eyes that looked great in the ad's but when purchased look not so great. I want eyes that look realistic and their Sensitive eyes do!

I'm wearing my favorite pearls from YourSkin & YourShape on Afrodite 2G. Always a beautiful classic that goes with everything! They also match their new fab line of Espalmador shoes and bags. I love layering them. Don't worry it's easy to do, YS&YS has two different attach points for their Pearls to make that very easy for you to get that effect if you like. Don't you just wish every designer did that? Much better then going through all of that editing!

Shown on Afrodite 2G_A2 is Mandalas Lotus jewelry. Mandala is one of my favorite stores for well detailed beautiful jewelry.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

SKIN: UNIQUE MEGASTORE: Afrodite 2G_A1 Skin Full Pack (by UNIQUE MEGASTORE)
EYES: UNIQUE MEGASTORE: Sensitive_eyes8_by_Nany_Merlin
PEARL EARRINGS & NECKLACES: *YS&YS* *YS&YS* Pearl set full pack
HAIR: >TRUTH<: >TRUTH< Joanna

SKIN: UNIQUE MEGASTORE: Afrodite 2G_A2 Full Pack (by UNIQUE MEGASTORE)
EYES: UNIQUE MEGASTORE: Sensitive_eyes10_by_Nany_Merlin
JEWELRY: [MANDALA]: Lotus
HAIR: >TRUTH<: >TRUTH< Isle - dune

No comments:

Post a Comment