Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#40 NEW Curio Cupid Skin

NEW skin line from Gala Phoenix of Curio, "Cupid"! Shown in the dark version of their shade Acorn. Look at these adorable gorgeous skins! I love those full pouty lips omg!! Gala can make sweet lip's on her skins like no other! Look at the skin with the precious heart on the lips and face. Soooo adorable right?! :)

Gala is well known for making very well detailed realistic looking gorgeous skins. She brings skin making to another level. My first purchase from Curio was "Vixen" I still wear her often. You know you just love a skin when you still wear it after it's initial newness period. 

I'm all wrapped up as a pretty prezzie for my Valentine! This adorable sexy red gift bow and panties were a FREEBIE given out by Vita's Boudoir and is available at her main store location only.

SKIN: :Curio: - :Curio: Acorn-Cupid-FATPACK NEW
HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< Veruca- caramel
EYES: Poetic Color - pc eyes by LL - deep blue sea
BOW: Vita's Boudoir -Unwrap me Baby!! NEW
SHOES: Juicy - Juicy Classic Pumps - Apple
EARRINGS: ((RIPE)) - ((RIPE)) I HEART YOU NEW

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

No comments:

Post a Comment