Sunday, February 21, 2010

#48 HUCCI'S New Sasha is Fierce!

NEW hawtness from Hucci's designer and owner Eboni! Her New "Sasha" line is totally fierce! Totally loving the leather jacket and pants with it's well detailed python texture. Sasha comes in several delicious colors, hard to choose just one.

I'm wearing hair by a new shop Fab-U-Lous, I honestly don't know which style I love the best Brylee or Halle. I'm usually into longer curly hair myself unless I find exceptional smexy short hair and this hair fits that category perfectly, it's super cute and smexy! Just like Halle Berry herself.

Loving my beautiful New BoriQueen skins, I'll be showing you more of BoriQueen's makeup's as well as SD Designs New Bori Princess in my next posting that was just released!

Wearing my New FAVORITE belt from A&M! I's soooo pretty and so well made! Check out the intricate interlocking hearts! I hope that Mala makes us a gold and a black version of this belt and maybe even pink my favorite color? XP

These photo's were taken in one of MudHoney's totally fab photo cube displays! One of their photo cubes is more awesome then the next! They come loaded with cool poses, are so well detailed, not high in prims and at great prices! I can't wait to show you more of them!

I finished off my look with a chic New necklace from $GaNKeD$ and the New smexy sandals from Kitties Lair! Love the selection of colors available and easy to use Hud.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli 

PHOTO CUBE DISPLAY: :[MudHoney]:- :[MudHoney]: Designs - Glam Girl Photoble
PANTS: ::HH:: Hucci Sasha Leather Pants - Purple 
JACKET: ::HH:: Hucci Sasha Jacket - Purple
SANDALS: Kitties Lair - *KL* Sandals03g Nadia SilverSatin01
BELT: .:A&M:. Open Hearts Belt - Silver - Stumblebum #7
HAIR: ::::Fab-U-Lous:::: - ::::Fab-U-Lous:::: Brylee (Black)
NECKLACE: $GaNKeD$ - $GaNKed$ Darkcircle in Violet Necklace
BRACELETS: Izzie's - Izzie's - Bangles silver purple
SKIN: SD Designs - BoriQueen R.1 Pink 
EARRINGS: *BabyDoll* - *BabyDoll* Medium Silver Hoop Earrings FREEBIE
EYES: Poetic Colors - pc eyes by LL - deep blue sea
RING: Paper Couture - P.C; Times Square Ring - Kyanite - Dark Blue

PANTS:  ::HH:: Hucci Sasha Leather Pants -Rose
JACKETS: ::HH:: Hucci Sasha Jacket - Rose
SANDALS: Kitties Lair - *KL* Sandals03g Nadia SilverSatin01 
:HAIR: :::Fab-U-Lous:::: - ::::Fab-U-Lous:::: Hallee (Black)
BRACELETS: Izzie's - Izzie's - Bangles silver Pink
EARRINGS: ::BRILLANTE:: - ::BRILLANTE:: Peace mark of heart [ Pink ]
NECKLACE: Shampoo - Shampooo ****Initial necklace ***[G]
EYES: Poetic Colors - pc eyes by LL - deep blue sea
SKIN: SD Designs - BoriQueen R.1 Pink
LASHES: Cake - Cake Separated Lashes - Tintable

No comments:

Post a Comment