Saturday, February 27, 2010

#53 AOHARU Elegant Suits

All I have to say is class, pure class is what I felt when I first got the opportunity to wear the new AOHARU elegant suit collection.  This is some of the sleekest in formal and even formal casual wear, it just depends on how you want to wear it and the feel you wanna give off, it comes in twelve different colors and you can adjust it for the look you are going for so the combinations are endless.  The owner machang Pichot is a very sweet and kind owner that is always there to assist and is super friendly as well!  She has assisted me in purchasing gifts and has even suggested colors that Goli usually buys to help me find that perfect gift for her.

I paired them up with my Solar Eyewear - Alaskan glasses that come with a HUD and are completely color change from the frames to the lenses.  I also rocked my Bandit Max Golf Shoes which helped give it that suave finish.  My angel Goli also provided the beautiful ring which is also a Bandit piece that is extremely detailed, he is definitly a designer worth checking out for your urban, casual, and formal wear.

-Carlos Kirshner aka A7

Suit - AOHARU - AOHARU_ElegantSuit_Gold
Shoes - [ HOORENBEEK ] - [ h ] Allen 2.0 w/Buckle - Brown

Suit - AOHARU - AOHARU_ElegantSuit_Black
Shoes - Bandit - Bandit-Max Golf shoe black

Shades - Solar Eyewear - Solar Eyewear ~ Alaskan

No comments:

Post a Comment