Friday, February 19, 2010

#47 Fri.day NEWness

 
 
Lot's of NEWness from Fri.day here! I have to begin with the beautiful new hair of course! Carrie is a pretty and versatile hairstyle that can be worn with so many outfits and look just lovely everytime. Carrie is shown here in the Moody Brown shade.

Look at the Marie hairstyle! her hair is swept off to the side and held in place with a beautiful color change flower. You have a choice to remove the flower all together or attach it to different areas on your av such as your nose and mouth, not just one spot. I wish other designers would have though of this it makes getting dressed that the more easier.

I just love their new cardigans with the long sleeves that go over my hands like a Ballet sweater, sooo pretty. I have to say that these have to be my favorite low rise jeans, the details on the back pocket's are so realistic looking.

My Glam Stiletto Moody booties go perfectly with this outfit. I am a huge fan of Stiletto Moody. SM makes original, beautiful and totally HAWT designs! My inventory as far as shoe's go are out numbered (by far) I might add by my Moody's! I just ღ SM. Within the next few days there will be a NEW Stiletto Moody bootie released! I can't wait!!! I hope my favorite color PINK is in the color selection!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

JEANS: fri. - fri. - Low.Rise Jeans (Black)
CARDIGAN: fri.  - fri. - Comfy.Cardi (Charcoal)
HAIR: fri. - fri. - Carrie - Moody Brown
SKIN: AtomicBambi - AtomicBambi-Apple-Tan-Siren-Rd-Frex
EARRINGS: *YS&YS* - *YS&YS* BlackPearl Earrings (S) Lisa Twist
NECKLACE: *YS&YS* - *YS&YS* BlackPearl Necklace
BOOTIES: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody - Glam Booties Fat Pack (Black color chosen)

JEANS: fri. - Low.Rise Jeans (Dark)
CARDIGAN: fri. - fri. - Comfy.Cardi (Navy)
HAIR: fri. - fri - Marie Cynical Black
SKIN: AtomicBambi - AtomicBambi-Apple-Tan-Allure-Dk-Frex
NECKLACE: *YS&YS* - *YS&YS* Pearl Necklace Navy
EARRINGS: *YS&YS* -  *YS&YS* Pearl Earrings Navy (S) Lisa Twist
BOOTIES: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody - Glam Booties Fat Pack (Midnight color chosen)

1 comment: