Monday, February 22, 2010

#50 NEW Precious Forever Gown

 
NEW from Agnes Finney the wonderfully talented owner and designer of My Precious is this absolutely beautiful gown "Precious Forever" that is in the loveliest shade of my favorite color pink! This reminds me of when I was little and  my Mom bought me one of those special beautiful gowns for Barbie, you the ones that came in those big pink window boxes? Well, this is that very special gown for me and I feel prettier then if I was Barbie.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli 

GOWN: Agnes Finney-My Precious: Agnes Precious Forever
SKIN: Fhang Candy: [FC] Goli//PinkBlush/FhangCandy
EYES: Poetic Colors: pc eyes by LL - deep blue sea
HAIR: *booN: booN GIC128 hair black
JEWELRY: Bandit Jewelry Shop: JPB Regal Set Pink-resizable-bling on/off 2.2

No comments:

Post a Comment