Monday, February 8, 2010

#36 NEW Donna Flora's Rika & Dernier Cri Skin

Sweet & Beautiful Rika, NEW from Donna Flora. The dress is that of a soft pale sweet shade of pink accented with black. I fell in love with all of the beautiful ruffles and detail's on this dress. The ruffles on the skirt portion of the dress gave me that ballerina feel.

Wearing my New beautiful skin from Dernier Cri "Charlotte". I just fell in love with Charlotte's beautiful sweet face, lucious pouty lips and array of makeup's. It's my first Dernier Cri skin. I've purchased hair from Dernier Cri, (which BTW they sell beautifully made stylish hair, great textures) lot's of times but somehow I never paid attention to the skins? Goes to show you all the great things we can miss by not paying attention. I'm soooooo glad that I did when I went to DC the other day to pick up some of their newest hair styles because I found my lovely New Charlotte skins. I will be showing you all of my Charlotte's in detail later on so that you can see all of the lovely make up varieties and details on these wonderful skins.

I remember seeing these beautiful yet cute Ballerina slippers at SLink. I didn't remember what color's they came in however, I was hoping that I could find one that I could wear with this dress. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they came in Onyx, just perfect for this dress don't you think?

I paired it off with New hair "Ash" from Analog Dog, the soft curly waves of hair, sooo lovely I had to get it. AD has some new hair out, I will be showing you another style that I picked up there later on in another posting. Their hair is well made, great textures.

To complete my outfit I decided to wear this gorgeous necklace, bracelet and earrings in black from Mandala. It just set's off everything so nicely.

These photograph's were taken at Donna Flora's brand new store. I just love the look and feel. It's a wonderful relaxing place to take your time, enjoy your surroundings and shop. Everything is so well organized and easy to find which I love! I hate nothing more then going shopping and having a big vast store where I feel like I am in a maze trying to find something and I have to walk all over the place, makes me not want to return and shop.

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

DRESS: Donna Flora - * Donna Flora * RIKA pink NEW
SLIPPERS: SLink - SLink Paloma Point Ballet Slippers Onyx
HAIR: Analog Dog - AD - ash black
SKIN: (Dernier Cri)- Dernier Cri) Charlotte [Chestnut] - Scene: Pink NEW
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: [MANDALA] - [MANDALA] Lotus Chaine Necklace&Earring /black
BRACELET: [MANDALA] - [MANDALA] LOTUS Chain Bracelet&Hand ring/black

No comments:

Post a Comment