Sunday, January 31, 2010

#29 Oceane's Leona Skin NEW






NEW gorgeous skins from Oceane's Body Boutique. This is my very first skin by them. I love the array of various beautiful makeup's that were used. Leona has that smoldering sensuality about her.

Usually I opt not to use the shape that either comes with the skin or is available for you to purchase. Why? Because they usually do not look very good with the skin. I have no idea why but I have found this to be true more often then not. However I always do try on the shape just in case. If it does the skin justice I purchase it otherwise I use my own shape that I made myself. I was very happy to see that this gorgeous skin that I tried on my shape looked hawt but when I tried on Oceane's Leona shape it looked even hawter so I just had to get it!!

I'm wearing Leona's lashes and one of the many beautiful color's of eyes that they have available.

I found a new place to shop for gorgeous skins, shapes, eyes and lashes. I'm a very happy gurl! YaY!

Huggies & Kissies
Goli

SKIN: Oceane's Body Boutique - Leona_Honey NEW
SHAPE: Oceane's Body Boutique - Leona shape by Oceane NEW
EYES: Oceane's Body Boutique - Oceane's eyes -Ocean's fav NEW
LASHES: Oceane's Body Boutique - Lashes by Oceane-Leona NEW
NECKLACE: *SiSSi*  - Collar Me Up NEW
HAIR:  [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-LEA3 hair - Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment