Saturday, January 30, 2010

#27 Valentines Day Cinderella

 
I feel like a beautiful modern day Cinderella in this gorgeous gown by the very talented designer Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice and a Valentines Day Cinderella at that! This gown is truly amazing, the many beautiful layers of silk shantung on the skirt looks like a gorgeous flower blooming. Such a beautiful shade of red. As soon as I seen this gown instantly I knew this would be thee Valentines gown for me, so chic so gorgeous how could it have not been!?

I then went looking around Baiastice and seen these omg gorgeous Crystal shoes in red silk! Forget about Cinderellas glass slipper these shoes are more gorgeous, modern and oh soooo chic! The crystal on the back of the heels, wow. These come in many beautiful colors, just like candy you will want more then one!

I had a blast searching around Baiastice, so much gorgeousness in one place! The talent of this designer amazes me with all of her all original designs. Nothing cookie cutter at this store.

I just had to wear one of my Adriana X-Mas skins from YourSkin & YourShape. YS&YS makes just simply beautiful skins as I am sure you know. Adriana was a fat pack for me for sure. What a beautiful face, subtle and sexy, love those lips! If you haven't discovered them already you simply must go and not only for the gorgeous skins, but the shapes, shoes and accessories too! They have it all covered.

While you are there be sure to join their group. The owners of YS&YS are so very good to their customers and give out such good gifties all the time! Over Christmas and New Years they spoiled us all with great goodies. In fact if you go right now and join they have been so sweet enough to leave out the New Years gift of some hawt prim toed silver sandals for you! I don't know how much longer they will be there so go now and join their group, it's well worth keeping in one of your coveted 25 available group slots!

I'm wearing my new jewel's that I picked up at Alienbear, they make such beautiful quality jewelry. The heart necklace is a two in one, you can wear it as seen in the photo's or the heart all by itself.

I'm totally loving these new beautiful sensitive eyes line by Nany Merlin of the Unique Megastore. I'm very picky about eyes they have to look realistic for me and these do.

Feeling like a beautiful Valentines Day modren Cindrella in my gorgeous gown, crystal shoes, skin and jewels. Now if Valentines Day would only get here faster!

Huggies & Kissies
Goli

DRESS: Baiastice - Baiastice_Shantung flower
SHOES: Baiastice - Baiastice_crystal_ruby
SKIN: *YS&YS* - *YS&YS* Adriana X-Mas - 02 Hot Eb Brown Hairbase
HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< Audrey - mahogany
EYES: UNIQUE MEGASTORE - Sensitive_eyes_5_by_Nany Merlin
NECKLACE: Alienbear Design - Alienbear Design (Queen Posesiva Necklace white)
EARRINGS: Alienbear Design - Alienbear Design (Queen Posesiva earrings II white)

No comments:

Post a Comment