Wednesday, January 20, 2010

#15 NEW PACADI Jasha Lingerie

I had so much fun trying out my new Sci Fi room from Glitterati. This totally hawt lingerie from Pacadi Jasha just brings out the nawtniess in me. Hmm.. all I need now is a whip. . If this dosen't drive your man crazy nothing will! I'm wearing LeLutkas new gorgeous Ife skin and Mandalas Lotus jewelry. Mandala is one of my favorite places to shop for accessories. Their jewelry is well detailed, chic and all done in original designs I might add. I own almost everything in that store (not joking). They are one of the very few top jewelry designers on SL. For those of you who haven't been to the Japanese Tempura sim here on SL, it's pure heaven, soooooooo romantic and sooooooo beautiful! You must take your s/o there for a visit. You can tell it was created with lots of love. The creative and talented gentleman of the Japanese Tempura is also the owner/designer of none other then Mandala!

BELT: [Pacadi Jasha] - [PACADI Jasha] - Mairey Leather Belt (resizeable) (hibiscus) NEW
LINGERIE: [Pacadi Jasha] - [PACADI Jasha] Amrita Lingerie (d.hibiscus/raspberry) NEW
BRACELETS: [MANDALA] - [MANDALA] LOTUS Chain Bracelet&Hand ring/DEEP RED
NECKLACE & EARRINGS: [MANDALA] - [MANDALA] Lotus chaine Necklace&Earring / DEEP RED
SHOES: Maitreya - Maitreya Frenzy Banana - Black
SKIN: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-E/IFESunTan (L brows) hairbase NEW
HAIR: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-IFE Hair NEW
DISPLAY: GLITTERATI - Glitterati Sci Fi Room

Huggies & Kissies
Goli

No comments:

Post a Comment