Thursday, January 28, 2010

#26 Rat Pack NEW

 
  
 
NEW from Chantkare is the "Rat Pack" collection. So chic, just love it especially the tourist hat!

I am very picky about eyes, I have bought so many pairs that looked great in the photo only to end up deleting them. I love Poetic Colors eyes they are gorgeous. I was at the Unique Megastore purchasing some gorgeous new skins that they released (I'll be showing you those later on) and found these new "Sensitive Eyes", I now have another new favorite brand of eyes, so beautiful and realistic looking glad I got the fat pack. You simply must check these out if you are a eye person like me.

Huggies & Kissies
Goli

DRESS: CHANTKARE - CHANTKARE-TOURISTA DRESS(RAT PACK COLLECTION) NEW
HAT: CHANTKARE - Chantkare- TOURIST HAT (RAT PACK COLLECTION) NEW
EYES: UNIQUE MEGASTORE - sensitive_eyes_13_by_Nany_Merlin NEW
SHOES: Maitreya - Maitreya Neyya * Toe-cap White
SKIN: [LeLutka] - [LeLutka]-EclatSuntan-makeup3(DARK BROWS)hairbase
EARRINGS: :+*U&R*+: - :+*U&R*+: LE.LOOK! la femme - Earrings (No longer available)
GLOVES: *+*JILL*+* - *+*JILL*+*Ribbon gloves-black (Part of *+*JILL*+*Extra Gifts* group giftie)

No comments:

Post a Comment