Friday, January 22, 2010

#18 Winters Night Temptation



Gabriel is one of my favorite new stores! Over a course of 3 days I purchased almost every woman's item in it! lol I'm wearing their lush black fur bolero & gloves (that also comes in white). Would you believe it comes with the gorgeous jewelry? It does as does many of their clothes come with various styles of well detailed jewelry for both men and women! Courtisane's totally sexy Allumeuse boots with straps and that little touch of black lace. I picked up the fat pack at their 50% off sale. I have been wanting them ALL for a bit now! I just love sales! Giggles:::.. The chic skirt I'm wearing is from Baiastice, so different so smexy! To bring out a bit of mysterious smexiness that the boots bring I chose a Lara skin with dark lipstick that has a tattoo on the eye, it was a previous group gift. The rest of the style card is as follows.

Huggies & Kissies
Goli

FUR BOLERO SET: GABRIEL - ::GB::Furbolero Black (Also somes with the necklaces and gloves)
SKIRT: - Baiastice - Baiastice_Irregular zips-dark grey
BOOTS: .*Courtisane*. - .*Courtisane*. Allumeuse Boots BOXED /black
HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< Penelope - espresso
EARRINGS: BANDIT JEWELRY SHOP - JPB PrimaDonna Circle Earrings Platin.resizable
BELLY PIERCING: BANDIT JEWELRY SHOP - JPB bandit jewelry-belly piercing amsterdam diamond resizable
SKIN: Lara Skin - Lara Skins-Adella (Group Giftie no longer available) (Must be a verified Adult & have payment info on file to enter the store)
EYES: Poetic Eyes - pc eyes by LL - bright - deep jungle

No comments:

Post a Comment